Are you an international student? Are you interested in gaining classroom experience, or interacting with elementary school students? Join the FIUTS Pen Pal Program and exchange letters with an elementary school student!
International students at the UW will be matched with fifth graders at Beacon Hill International School and will exchange 4 letters over the course of Fall Quarter. Come to one of the information sessions in the Allen Library Research Commons, Red C Space to learn more!
- Friday, September 26th: 4:00-5:00pm
- Monday, September 29th: 2:00-3:00pm
- Wednesday, October 1st: 4:00-5:00pm
- Thursday, October 2nd: 3:00-4:00pm
- Tuesday, October 7th: 10:00am-11:00am