Position: Geologist/Hydrogeologist (Recent Graduate)
Description: This position is part of the Army Civilian Training, Education, and Development System (ACTEDS) and is a CIVILIAN position with the Department of Army. The incumbent will serve as a Geologist trainee with the United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), Seattle District.
*This is a Career Program (CP) #18 position.
* Position(s) will be filled under the Department of the Army Recent Graduates Program.
Company: US Army Corps of Engineers
Details: The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) in Seattle is looking to hire a Geologist DA Intern Position. This is a great opportunity for a newly or soon to be graduated geology/hydrogeology student. The Seattle District encompasses Parts of Washington, Idaho & Montana. Our district office is located in Seattle WA. Our section is responsible for a support of wide verity of missions including EPA superfund sites, Dam Safety and emergency response & general construction. Our section is comprised of Geologists, Hydrogeologist and Engineering Geologist. After DA Program is completed, Department of the Army Recent Graduates MAY be converted to a permanent position. Payment of moving expenses is authorized, subject to the provisions of the Joint Travel Regulations. This position will be open for seven days.
1. Go to USAJOBS.gov
2. On the top of the page under resource center – Click on under "Students and Recent Graduates"
3. Click on "Find Recent Graduate Jobs"
4. In the location box, put in Seattle, Washington and click "search"
5. You will find the listing on page it takes you to. The announcement number is NCAT140629811164930PRR
Laura A. Orr, PG, PHG
Chief, Geology and Instrumentation Section