There are several fellowships administered through the Graduate School with deadlines in winter quarter.
– Dolores Zohrab Liebmann Fellowship (doctoral students), deadline, January 6, 2014, 5:00 p.m.: http://www.grad.washington.edu/students/fa/liebmann/index.shtml
– UW Retirement Association Fellowship in Aging (doctoral students), deadline February 7, 2014, 12 noon: http://www.grad.washington.edu/students/fa/uwra/index.shtml
– International Research or Study Fellowships (funded by the Chester Fritz and Boeing International endowments) (master’s and doctoral students), deadline: February 10, 2014, 12 noon: http://www.grad.washington.edu/students/fa/fritz/index.shtml
– Bonderman Travel Fellowship (master’s, doctoral, professional), deadline, February 20, 2014, 12 noon: applications will be available shortly http://depts.washington.edu/bondermn/
– Huckabay Teaching Fellowships (master’s and doctoral students), deadline, March 3, 2014, 12 noon: http://www.grad.washington.edu/students/fa/huckabay/index.shtml
If students have any questions, please feel free to direct them to me.
Thank you so much for your help.
Assistant Director, Fellowships and Awards
The Graduate School
035C Communications Building
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-3770