Ackerley ‘Learning to Lead Together’ Scholarship
Deadline: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 by 11:45 p.m.
Are you part of a group of students taking action to build a strong community, or address a community issue? Does your team seek funding to both develop as leaders and meet your project goals? Are you seeking the support of staff, faculty and community partners who are engaged in leadership education, community issues, and student development?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then your team are potential candidates for the Ackerley Learning to Lead Together scholarship.
Who are Eligible and what is the award:
· Teams of 2-5 undergraduate students may apply as a group for the award.
· All team members must be full-time UW undergraduates during the award period.
· Award is granted for the quarter following the application deadline
· Award is a $1000 scholarship to each team member and up to $1500 team project expenses
Attached is a flyer that provides additional information along with an application/selection timeline.
Application and instruction can be found on https://catalyst.uw.edu/webq/survey/scholarq/215412 .
‘Learning to Lead Together’ Information Session
· Tuesday, October 29, 4:00 – 4:50 pm, 171E Mary Gates Hall Multipurpose Room
· Monday, November 4, 4:00 – 4:50 pm, 171E Mary Gates Hall Multipurpose Room
For additional information, please contact mpitre
Mona Pitre-Collins | Director, Office of Merit Scholarships, Fellowships & Awards
Center for Experiential Learning and Diversity | 171 Mary Gates Hall | Box 352803
University of Washington | Seattle | WA 98195 | 206-221-6059 | Fax 206-685-7264