So far I have NOBODY running for officer positions! This is your club; if you want to see it keep going next year, please consider running for a position, and email me asap! All I need from you is your name, the position you’re running for, and why (and a photo if you can).
On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 9:24 PM, Taryn Black <teblack> wrote:
Elections for 2013-2014 GeoClub officers are next week! We will meet on Tuesday, May 14 at 5:30pm in JHN 127 to hear candidates speak and then hold a vote. If you can’t make it to the meeting, absentee ballots will be available in the mailroom (JHN 065) and will be due by 5pm on Friday, May 17. We will send out statements from the candidates prior to the meeting so you know who is running and can think about who you want to vote for.
If you would like to run for an officer position, please email me a statement including:
- Your name and year
- What position you are running for
- A paragraph explaining why you think you are a good candidate for the position.
- A photo of you (at least your face)
The officer positions are:
- President (contact Taryn Black for questions, teblack)
- Vice President (contact Katie Herr for questions, katherr4)
- Secretary (contact Kim Smith for questions, ksmith18)
- Treasurer (contact Habibah Yusoff for questions, hhmy)
Looking forward to welcoming the new set of officers!