Interested in applying to Teach For America?
Apply at the next deadline on Friday, November 2 (less than three weeks away, mark your calendars!). Only a one page resume and a 500 word letter of intent are required to apply, recommendations and transcripts are only submitted at a final interview. Click here to register and view the application.
Want to prepare the most competitive application possible?
Attend our Resume Workshop where a member of the Teach For America Selection Team will outline exactly what the organization is looking for and strategies to improve your resume. <Tuesday, October 30, location TBD – see our facebook>
Heard about Teach For America and other post-graduate opportunities but not sure which is the best fit for you?
Learn more at a Joint Info Session featuring Teach For America, Peace Corps, AmeriCorps and City Year. Each organization will have a representative that served in the program to share their experiences. <Wednesday, October 24, THO 134>
The Basics of Teach For America:
· Corps members are full-time teachers
· Training, support and career development opportunities including a master’s degree pathway
· Option to preference regional placement (46 regions across 35 states) and teaching assignment (preK-12, all content areas)
· Full salary ranging from $25,500 to $51,000 plus benefits
· Student loan assistance (access to AmeriCorps education grant and federal loan deferral)
· All majors and career interests encouraged to apply, regardless of teaching experience
· Website: teachforamerica.org
· Facebook: facebook.com/TFAatUW
· Email: katherine.kleitsch