June 20, 2012
NOW HIRING: Full-time, permanent Marine Fish Biologist position with the Quinault Indian Nation located on the Washington coast. Medical, dental, 401K and generous leave program. Salary: $44,200 – $58,350.
· have demonstrable skills in marine fish biology and population dynamics,
· have a minimum BS in fisheries science, management or population dynamics,
· be willing to travel to management meetings and professional conferences,
· be capable of creating professional level scientific publications working with Quinault Science Division staff,
· be able to work in a fishing port, at-sea and in a professional office environment,
· be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening,
· possess a valid driver’s license.
Candidate will work in both Westport and Taholah on the beautiful Washington coast.
Applications may be downloaded from the Quinault Indian Nation website at:
cpotter and must be received by 5 pm on the closing date below. Job-specific questions should be directed to Joe Schumacker, Marine Scientist, Quinault Department of Fisheries, jschumacker.
CLOSES: July 13, 2012
Marine Resources Scientist
Quinault Dept. of Fisheries
Office: 360-276-8215 ext.327
Business Cell: 360-590-0162
**** E-MAIL PRIVILEGED INFORMATION ****
This Email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that the content of this
message is subject to access, review and disclosure by the sender’s Email System Administrator.