Deadline–May 14th–for the 2012 Library Research Awards for Undergraduates
The 2012 Library Research Award for Undergraduates
Is getting a high grade on your paper just not satisfying enough? Why not apply to win $1,000?
On behalf of the UW Libraries, we are pleased to announce the ninth annual Library Research Award for Undergraduates.
The Research Award recognizes undergraduate students for excellent research and scholarship that demonstrates creative use of scholarly materials and library resources.
Students may submit any research project they’ve completed between Spring 2011 and Spring 2012. In addition, they are asked to submit a short reflective essay about the research process.
- *Deadline*: Monday, May 14, 2012
- Winners receive $1,000
- Categories: Senior Thesis/Honors Thesis, Senior Non-Thesis, and Non-Senior
- Any media (project format) accepted
- All undergraduates enrolled at the University of Washington are eligible.
- Projects completed in Spring Quarter 2011 through Spring Quarter 2012 are eligible.
- Projects must have been completed for UW course credit, for the Undergraduate Research Program (URP), or the Undergraduate Research Symposium.
Application information, previous winners, and selection criteria are available at:
The award jury is comprised of librarians and faculty evaluators, crossing disciplines and the three UW campuses.
Questions? Email: libaward